Interviews, Rejections, Waitlisted for summer 2012 cycle?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received an email today saying that all seats/interview slots are filled for the class beginning in June 2013. Not sure if this is a nice way of being rejected, or if its actually true. I did submit my CASPA application later than most (August 2nd) so maybe all the slots really are filled. Let me know if anyone hears anything different. Good luck!

I received an email today saying that all seats/interview slots are filled for the class beginning in June 2013. Not sure if this is a nice way of being rejected, or if its actually true. I did submit my CASPA application later than most (August 2nd) so maybe all the slots really are filled. Let me know if anyone hears anything different. Good luck!

It's possible that all the interview slots are filled but all the seats for the class are definitely not filled. They haven't interviewed enough people yet to fill all seats. Best of luck to you with your application and interviews.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a whole thread dedicated to this topic......

http://www.physicianassistantforum.com/forums/showthread.php/35445-Probationary-status

Yes, they did discuss it during the interviews. They were very upfront about what the problems were and what was being done to not just fix the problems but improve every aspect of the program. I know the none of the current students I talked to were worried at all about it and every interviewee I spoke with didn't seem to have any concerns either after we were given all the details.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have my interview on Nov 30th and I received an email on Friday that said all of the seats have been filled, however not everyone has paid their down payment so they are still holding the interview on Nov 30th just in case seats open up. Does anyone know how long you have to accept the offer? Or how many people have paid and officially accepted so far? Thanks!

So you were offered an interview and selected Nov 30th and now you just got the all seats are filled email? is it the generic all seats are filled for interviews? or is it a new email that says all accepted class slots are filled? whats the point of interviewing then? could you post what the email says? Last year I applied I got the " thanks but we have all seats for the interviews filled, please apply again next year or the all seats/interview slots are filled for the class beginning in June 2013" Im worried now lol

I received the email stating that I was offered an interview and choose the date of Nov 30th back in the begging of August and then on Friday (November 16th) i received an email that read: "You are scheduled for an interview Friday, November 30, 2012 - 7:45 a.m. at A.T. Still University in Mesa, AZ. Currently the seats are full but not all deposits have been paid. We will be interviewing for pending an open seat status.

Please confirm your attendance by reply to this email. A simple “Yes, I’ll be attending” or “No, I’m unable to attend” will be sufficient. If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment please do so ASAP so that your appointment slot may be filled."

Bradyg007 do you have an interview scheduled for this year as well?

Archived