2021-2022 cycle

2 minutes ago, csala013 said:

I have not heard from anyone from this past interview, did they give us a timeline? I would assume within a month at most

I believe -- and I could've heard incorrectly -- that Dr. Childers said that if an offer was going to be extended, we'd hear this week (no specific day). And, insinuated that if we are waitlisted, we'd get a final decision in January.

I got a really good feeling about West Liberty during the application process and the interview, so I very much hope I get in. Good luck to you too!

• Upvote 1

On 11/4/2021 at 6:25 AM, jenciprepa said:

I haven’t received  the link to the meeting or the videos either. I emailed Tara Hardman this morning about it since she was the one who sent my initial interview invite. I was worried I was the only one lol

14 minutes ago, PAmajor said:

I believe -- and I could've heard incorrectly -- that Dr. Childers said that if an offer was going to be extended, we'd hear this week (no specific day). And, insinuated that if we are waitlisted, we'd get a final decision in January.

I got a really good feeling about West Liberty during the application process and the interview, so I very much hope I get in. Good luck to you too!

I haven't heard anything either. From what I understood, it sounded like we could hear as soon as this week or as late as sometime in January 2022. Best of luck to you!

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, TannerH said:

For those of you accepted, I have created a Facebook group called "WLU PA program class of 2024". Feel free to join so we can begin to all connect. I will reach out to admissions and see if they can forward the page to others that have been accepted to the program that may not be on this forum.

That’s awesome and I would really like to join this page! Is it invite only? I couldn’t find it when I searched it 

Edited by Carleecatcor

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/6/2021 at 10:36 AM, blakewilcock said:

Congrats! Where did you get accepted to? 

I accepted an offer from Marietta College. It is similar to West Lib in the pricing and years of experience aspects, it just makes more sense for me personally and geographically. Wishing everyone luck 🤞🏼

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, blakewilcock said:

I have not heard anything yet regarding acceptance or waitlist after interviewing on 10/5

I just spoke with the program to formally decline my seat (they were not in when I called previously) and they stated that they would be moving down the waitlist for my seat. Hoping you all hear from the program soon!! 

Edited by jecpas
  • Thanks 1