Fairleigh Dickinson University NJ (developing program)

The program cannot matriculate without provisional accreditation. Developing schools are those that have applied for accreditation and have either recieved it and are matriculating their first class or in the process of receiving it to matriculate their first class. 

Once provisional accreditation is received by the program the first class can matriculate and sit for the PANCE upon completion/graduation of the program. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, prepa1379 said:

Does anyone know if they are gonna do another round of interviews? I remember at their open house a couple months ago they said there were only about 15 spots left in their class?

I’ve been wondering as well. I don’t think they said they had 15 spots left. I think they said that they have 15 incoming students already. I could be wrong though. 

they haven't sent out decisions from august interviews yet and their caspa deadline hasn't passed yet so I doubt they are done interviewing. Also My interview only had about 10 applicants assuming the other date had the same thats only 20 people which is half the class. I'm sure they will send out more invites once they make august interview decisions. 

On 8/31/2021 at 1:15 PM, cjp7899 said:

they haven't sent out decisions from august interviews yet and their caspa deadline hasn't passed yet so I doubt they are done interviewing. Also My interview only had about 10 applicants assuming the other date had the same thats only 20 people which is half the class. I'm sure they will send out more invites once they make august interview decisions. 

how was the interview process?

@lala387The interview process was very relaxed they really just want to get to know you as a person and make sure you are who you say you are on paper. I really enjoyed it they asked questions right from my application and allowed me to elaborate on my experiences. When you get to the interview they are gonna tell you to relax and just be yourself, I really enjoyed their process 

@prepa1379They didn't send a confirmation of application to me just an interview invite! 

34 minutes ago, cjp7899 said:

@lala387The interview process was very relaxed they really just want to get to know you as a person and make sure you are who you say you are on paper. I really enjoyed it they asked questions right from my application and allowed me to elaborate on my experiences. When you get to the interview they are gonna tell you to relax and just be yourself, I really enjoyed their process 

@prepa1379They didn't send a confirmation of application to me just an interview invite! 

Thank you! Was there a writing prompt as well? Also- was it just you and 1 other faculty member and how long did the interview last for?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...