Eastern Virginia Medical School 2021-2022 Cycle

Received my invite. 

Already have an acceptance but it’s for a developing program and will not know accreditation status till late June through Mid-July. 

With that said, I’ll take the interview at EVMS and if I am accepted I’ll have a good problem in choosing which program to attend. 

• Like 2

Hello fellow applicants!

I too received an email today for an interview and selected the 14th!

I look forward to meeting all of you, if anyone happens to arrive the day before we could grab drinks and help prepare for what is likely going to be a stressful hot day!

Good luck everyone!

• Like 2

Congratulations to all that received interviews for those still waiting remember, this Is only wave 1 of interviews! The other applicants that were selected for this wave will have already been accepted to other programs and might decline their interview. This opens up the slots for wave 2 and then a wave 3!!! 

Edited by patobe82
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, OT2PA said:

I received an interview invite, but the PURL only shows basic information on the program. Am I missing something? I contacted the program, but have not heard back. Any suggestions?

Sometimes you have to select your current application cycle from a list in the top right. It should have this years application high lighted and visible! It might populate then. Did you try clicking on or following the link provided in the invitation email? 

I’m sure they’ll get things worked out for you on Monday! 

1 hour ago, Futhrepa202155 said:

Where do you find your PURL if you did not receive an email for an interview?

Its a personalized URL made just for you when you apply to EVMS. I bookmarked mine as soon as it was made so not really sure what to google. I would reach out to admissions and ask what yours is and if they could re send you the link!

On 6/3/2022 at 5:20 PM, medic1210 said:

Received my invite. 

Already have an acceptance but it’s for a developing program and will not know accreditation status till late June through Mid-July. 

With that said, I’ll take the interview at EVMS and if I am accepted I’ll have a good problem in choosing which program to attend. 

I’m in the exact same situation and accepted the interview day on July 15th! If you don’t mind me asking which developing program you were accepted to? I’m wondering if we could potentially be accepted to the same developing program. You can PM me if you don’t feel comfortable sharing on the thread. Either way congrats to you!!