Letters of Recommendation Question

Hi everyone,

I was wondering once a recommendation is submitted by the person you asked, how long does it take for the status to change to "complete"? The person I asked told me she had finished this past Wednesday night, but it still shows up in my CASPA as "accepted." Any information on this would be very helpful. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/9/2021 at 3:41 AM, Alison97 said:

Hi everyone,

I was wondering once a recommendation is submitted by the person you asked, how long does it take for the status to change to "complete"? The person I asked told me she had finished this past Wednesday night, but it still shows up in my CASPA as "accepted." Any information on this would be very helpful. Thanks!

Mine showed up soon after the letters were sent. Two of my letter writers texted to let me know the LORs were sent and when I logged onto CASPA a few mins later, they were marked as compete. 

Edited by Yayitschurrotime