Pace University- Pleasantville campus 21-22

• 1 month later...
On 1/7/2022 at 7:19 PM, TippyPPA22 said:

Accepted a virtual interview request for 1/30. Anybody else in the same boat?

I just received an invite as well and they had a sign up sheet with the following dates 1/24, 1/30, 02/11 and 02/28. I picked the first one available on 01/24! as of right now the Feb interview dates are still available and they will all be virtual.

Edited by ACMinNY

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/8/2022 at 12:35 AM, Reyyy said:

I just received an invite as well and they had a sign up sheet with the following dates 1/24, 1/30, 02/11 and 02/28 and there are 14 spots for each one. I picked the first one available on 01/24! as of right now the Feb interview dates are still available and they will all be virtual.

How did your interview go?

On 1/8/2022 at 12:35 AM, Reyyy said:

21 hours ago, TippyPPA22 said:

How did your interview go?

It's hard to say at this point. Every school for me thus far has been so different in what they truly are looking for. Heather Croganle did a wonderful job to set up a meet and greet/icebreaker and a student panel. They're constantly improving and they sent out a survey afterward too! We hear back within 2 weeks for a decision - I think it may be separately decided based on that interview day.

Are you ready for your interview or have any areas you feel you want to discuss?

6 hours ago, ACMinNY said:

It's hard to say at this point. Every school for me thus far has been so different in what they truly are looking for. Heather Croganle did a wonderful job to set up a meet and greet/icebreaker and a student panel. They're constantly improving and they sent out a survey afterward too! We hear back within 2 weeks for a decision - I think it may be separately decided based on that interview day.

Are you ready for your interview or have any areas you feel you want to discuss?

I always feel like I could be more prepared, lol. What was the structure like, did they ask more traditional or behavioral questions? So far the other two interviews I've been on its been about 80/20 traditional. And I think this is the shortest set too. Did you feel like the 20 minutes for each interview was sufficient for them to get to know you?

Just got finished with my interview. Everyone was so nice and kind and welcoming. The interviews just seemed very personal. One professor told me she didn't even look at my application before interviewing me. She just wanted to know who I was as a person. Now to just wait the two weeks and find out if I got in or not.

Hi! I am applying late in the cycle due to placing my focus in the Human Anatomy Master's program I've been enrolled in at EVMS. The two schools I'm looking at applying to with applications still open are EVMS  (NOT rolling/ look at all applications received by 3/1 the same) and Pace. I know Pace is rolling, but I'm curious if they keep a couple spots incase they see solid applications towards the end. Definitely planning on catching the next cycle early as well, but if there's a chance I can be admitted this year I definitely want to go for it. Any info you all can provide would be awesome! 

10 hours ago, acslex104197 said:

Hi! I am applying late in the cycle due to placing my focus in the Human Anatomy Master's program I've been enrolled in at EVMS. The two schools I'm looking at applying to with applications still open are EVMS  (NOT rolling/ look at all applications received by 3/1 the same) and Pace. I know Pace is rolling, but I'm curious if they keep a couple spots incase they see solid applications towards the end. Definitely planning on catching the next cycle early as well, but if there's a chance I can be admitted this year I definitely want to go for it. Any info you all can provide would be awesome! 

LORs won't rollover to the following cycle. if you decide to put in the effort of gathering all your supporting documents this cycle, know that you have the option of migrating your experiences and grades. 

Pace has virtual advisement, so you can plan ahead and ask questions about your application as a whole:  https://grad.pace.edu/portal/mcmanus

Edited by ACMinNY
duplicate word

On 1/31/2022 at 1:54 PM, TippyPPA22 said:

Just got finished with my interview. Everyone was so nice and kind and welcoming. The interviews just seemed very personal. One professor told me she didn't even look at my application before interviewing me. She just wanted to know who I was as a person. Now to just wait the two weeks and find out if I got in or not.

congrats! the hard part is over - now for the wait!! Good luck to all

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...