CASPA Management Contact

Does anyone know how to contact CASPA management? This program in theory sounds good, but they have proved extremely inept and unable to process packets.

I submitted everything back at the end of May and my packet is sitting in limbo because they keep claiming that I attended a school I never have (DLI) that was listed as evaluation credit by one of my colleges. They won't verify my packet until this is resolved and some of the competitive schools are already slotting students (University of Washington). It is very plainly stated on my transcript Evaluation credit, not transfer so I have no idea why someone would flag this?

I have tried to resolve this issue three times using their automated system and twice over the phone but keep getting the run around "we'll talk to the verificaiton team," or "I'll discuss this with management and follow up." Then nothing happens.