2021-2022 Applicants

• 2 weeks later...

@mmjpa I am just now seeing this - I had the same issue. I reached out to the school, and they actually had me directly send them the corrected letters. It was a little uncomfortable requesting my letters from my evaluators - but 3 out of my 5 didn't have the letterhead AND contact info within the letter - most had one or the other. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, MaddieQ said:

@mmjpa I am just now seeing this - I had the same issue. I reached out to the school, and they actually had me directly send them the corrected letters. It was a little uncomfortable requesting my letters from my evaluators - but 3 out of my 5 didn't have the letterhead AND contact info within the letter - most had one or the other. 

This helps so much, thank you. but SHOOT, that is unfortunate. I guess I will have to give them a call. 

Hey guys I reached out to the faculty regarding how I could pay the supplemental application and they directed me to this site ttps://myeh.force.com/apply I was able to pay the fee without an issue!

Have any of you received a confirmation email from the school stating that they received your application?

Edited by mutation786

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

received an email 7/8 that there were still some materials missing on my supplemental application, but when I checked under the 'checklist' section, it's not showing anything missing.. wondering if anyone else had this issue? also still haven't received an email stating that my application as under review.

Just received an interview for the 10th! It’ll by my first interview (hopefully) of the season and I’m nervous that it’s so soon! Wondering if anyone has any insight to the interview format? I’ll also be coming from out of state so open to any recommendations/tips from locals about places to stay 🙂

2 hours ago, MaddieQ said:

Absolutely ecstatic that I received my first interview of all my schools today for Friday, September 17 at 8:00am!! I was starting to lose my positivity. Patience is key!!

Does anyone care to share their travel/stay ideas? 

I am staying at the comfort inn and suites and will be driving since the closest airport is an hour away and I do not feel like paying for a rental car. 13 hour drive it is! I can't wait. Also, I saw on their website that family members are "welcome and encouraged" to join in on the tour and Q&A session. Anyone planning on bringing someone along with them? 

Congrats to all that got an interview. All of mine have been virtual so far so I am excited to finally see people in person. 

38 minutes ago, Amy918 said:

Just received an interview for the 10th! It’ll by my first interview (hopefully) of the season and I’m nervous that it’s so soon! Wondering if anyone has any insight to the interview format? I’ll also be coming from out of state so open to any recommendations/tips from locals about places to stay 🙂

Look on their website.. they list 4 hotels and all the closest airports. There also was a little interview schedule as well. CONGRATS! 

• Like 1

On 8/30/2021 at 3:40 PM, mmjpa said:

I am staying at the comfort inn and suites and will be driving since the closest airport is an hour away and I do not feel like paying for a rental car. 13 hour drive it is! I can't wait. Also, I saw on their website that family members are "welcome and encouraged" to join in on the tour and Q&A session. Anyone planning on bringing someone along with them? 

Congrats to all that got an interview. All of mine have been virtual so far so I am excited to finally see people in person. 

I'm going to the Sept 17th interview and I am staying at the Quality Inn and flying in from Tri-Cities Airport in TN since I have to be back for work on Saturday morning. I am coming alone. Excited to see you all there!

4 hours ago, VAfuturePA0 said:

Accepted from yesterday’s interview! It was so nice meeting y’all. To everyone with an upcoming interview: goodluck! Just be yourself and be proud you’ve made it this far! 

Congrats! I have my interview next week and I'm pretty nervous. Did you prepare for it?