University of Kentucky 2021-2022 Cycle

2 minutes ago, WomenOfSTEM said:

How are you all preparing for the interview? If anyone wants to do practice stuff I am down to do so. I want to see you all as my peers one day in the field :,)

As of now I am preparing by letting my anxiety get the best of me. Overthinking things and making myself way more nervous then need be. 😂😂😂.   I am down to practice or just discuss the process! I’ll see if I can message you my info on here. 

• Upvote 1

Which email did you RSVP to?

The only email I've received was the email congratulating us about the interview and that they'll send a follow up email about how to schedule the interview. The only thing that was clickable was the zoom link for the Friday interview overview session. 

Edited by Bujin92

I had to email Julia directly to get a response. She forwarded me the second email we were supposed to receive. Looks like a technical error on their end? I haven't received my confirmation email about the schedule and who i'm interviewing but she said she'll explain more during this Friday's Zoom call about the process. If you didn't respond to the email, she was going to actually call you. So keep your phones ready today!

On 7/29/2021 at 2:50 PM, WomenOfSTEM said:

How are you all preparing for the interview? If anyone wants to do practice stuff I am down to do so. I want to see you all as my peers one day in the field :,)

Hey- wanna take turns interviewing each other over zoom? I’ve got a couple friends who will be doing it with me but the more practice the better!