University of Kentucky 2021-2022 Cycle

Hi @JBuck.  From my understanding, your CASPA & supplemental app needs to be submitted by the deadline.  Since CASPA applications vary with the verification process, I would think that submitting before the deadline should ensure that your application will be considered for review.  I could be wrong but that is what I think would help.  You can always email the program & confirm that you submitted and wish to be considered.

Hey all! I grew up in New York, but have been living in Lexington for the last 2 months. I applied back in May. Good luck to all!!

ps… is anyone else FREAKING out with this waiting??? When do you guys think we’ll hear back about interviews, I truly hope it isn’t exactly the 23rd but I think it might be

• Like 2

Last year they moved it up from the expected Friday to Tuesday because of high number of apps, but then invites went out on Monday. So HOPEFULLY they go out Friday. (Fingers Crossed!!) 

Also, I'm from Pikeville, living in Berea, working in Lexington at Baptist Health. 

Edited by LCMoon85