Monmouth University 2021-2022

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2021 at 10:31 AM, helyp said:

Is there anyone else who has not heard back from the 10/18 interview?! They said we would hear back in two weeks and wondering if it's just me who hasn't heard. 

I got my decision through the portal about 2 days later. They emailed and said an update has been made to your student portal. I would check there! 

14 hours ago, kpaturzo said:

New to the forum as well and just got an interview invite for December 6th! Anyone have any interview advice or information about how the day goes? This is my first interview so both nervous and excited!!

just be yourself! you start out with an essay and then you have an individual interview and a group one. The individual one is short like 20 min but the group one is around 40 min and more like a discussion about an article they send to you a couple days before the interview. Everything was pretty relaxed. Good luck!! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...