Monmouth University 2021-2022

9 minutes ago, waggy33 said:

Same here! I just called Admissions and they said they've received multiple emails about applicants seeing the "Access Denied" message when logging in and are looking into it. 

You have to fill out the technical standards online version again and then it will allow you to pay the supplemental fee! Hope this helps

• Like 1

I also received an email with a link to the applicant portal today! I was able to submit my application fee and it looks like all of my info is uploaded and complete. I hope everyone who had trouble with the link gets it resolved soon...good luck everyone! Looking forward to hearing updates as we all (hopefully) move forward in the process 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, kayywri said:

Nothing

Ugh! I've been checking my email every 5 minutes alllll day long and even keep checking the portal too. It's only been about 2 weeks since I submitted my payment and had all of my info confirmed in the portal though so I'm definitely trying to just stay hopeful and positive. Monmouth is my absolute top program so I'm so anxious to hear anything! 

3 minutes ago, aspiringpa01 said:

Ugh! I've been checking my email every 5 minutes alllll day long and even keep checking the portal too. It's only been about 2 weeks since I submitted my payment and had all of my info confirmed in the portal though so I'm definitely trying to just stay hopeful and positive. Monmouth is my absolute top program so I'm so anxious to hear anything! 

I’m sure anxious to hear too!! It’s so frustrating because last year invites were all ready sent out at this time, but the portal also went out earlier too so I am trying to stay sane. Hopefully soon.

Nothing yet, and I'm a little nervous that my app hasn't been sent to the Admissions Committee yet since my portal is showing that they're waiting for a transcript for a planned school/course! I emailed back in July about it and Laurie said she would override it if my app is ready otherwise, but I'm wondering if I should follow-up with her about it...

37 minutes ago, thisisliz said:

Nothing yet, and I'm a little nervous that my app hasn't been sent to the Admissions Committee yet since my portal is showing that they're waiting for a transcript for a planned school/course! I emailed back in July about it and Laurie said she would override it if my app is ready otherwise, but I'm wondering if I should follow-up with her about it...

i would follow up about it!! Especially if they’re starting to send invites and it’s still showing after a month

2 hours ago, Jqx3160 said:

I’m a current student in the program and it used to be an essay in 15 minutes then one student to 2 faculty. It was changed in the last couple years to group interviews and I believe followed by individual ones. 

Thank you so much for this information!! If you don't mind me asking, I'd love to know what your favorite part about the Monmouth program is and what made you commit to it?

2 hours ago, yllekk said:

Thank you so much for this information!! If you don't mind me asking, I'd love to know what your favorite part about the Monmouth program is and what made you commit to it?

I was waitlisted and then offered a spot. Only offer I got so that’s why I went. I’m happy it’s a 3 year program because I couldn’t imagine doing it all in 2. Also more time in rotations than most programs which is big and more electives. 

• 2 weeks later...