Monmouth University 2021-2022

9 minutes ago, mmjpa said:

Submitted my application 7/2 and waiting on the email to pay the fee. Is there anywhere to do this online? 

Hi, I submitted my app 7/1 and haven’t received anything to pay the fee either. I believe we have to wait for confirmation to pay it through our specific application portal. I am hoping in the next few days they send them out!

• Like 1

On 7/7/2021 at 10:07 AM, thisisliz said:

I made a single PDF that listed all the courses and their descriptions, uploaded it in the documents tab in CASPA where it says "Catalog Course Description".

Did you include all of your classes you took in undergrad or just the course descriptions for the pre-requisite classes?? 

3 hours ago, jsavas said:

Did you include all of your classes you took in undergrad or just the course descriptions for the pre-requisite classes?? 

It says at the top of the Documents tab "Please provide course descriptions for all of the coursework that you have matched tour [sic] pre-requisite classes"

and for all the other optional "Course Catalog Description" document boxes it says "For all the courses that you have matched to Monmouth's pre-requisite requirements (completed, in progress or planned) please upload a document containing the name of the school, title of the classes and course descriptions of all classes listed."

37 minutes ago, thisisliz said:

Nothing yet. Does anyone have any idea how long it took to get confirmation etc last year? 

Last year I submitted first week of July, received confirmation email first week of August, and then interview invite a few weeks after that. 

• Upvote 1

On 7/12/2021 at 7:15 PM, kayywri said:

Same here!

On 7/12/2021 at 7:13 PM, waggy33 said:

Hey, everyone! I submitted my CASPA on July 1 and still haven't gotten a confirmation email with the instructions on how to access the Applicant Portal. Anyone else in the same boat?

Same here! 

Just now, yllekk said:

hey everyone! finally got an email today with my portal information to pay the application fee however, when i logged in it said access denied. anybody else experience this?

Me too!! I emailed back right away, glad to know it’s not just me and must be a problem with their system. I was able to do the technical standards but not get in to pay.

4 minutes ago, kayywri said:

Me too!! I emailed back right away, glad to know it’s not just me and must be a problem with their system. I was able to do the technical standards but not get in to pay.

okay good! i also emailed back. hopefully they will reach back out to us soon!

1 minute ago, yllekk said:

okay good! i also emailed back. hopefully they will reach back out to us soon!

Same here! I just called Admissions and they said they've received multiple emails about applicants seeing the "Access Denied" message when logging in and are looking into it.