2021-2022 Cycle

3 hours ago, jhprepa said:

Also interviewed today and was wondering the same thing. I've also only heard of the 11/18 and 12/10 dates besides ours

From what I've heard I believe the interview dates were 11/18, 12/8, and 12/10! Not sure if there were more than that. Maybe they have another set in January?

6 hours ago, alliens said:

Does anyone know how many applicants get invited to interview? I was surprised to see only about 15 others in my interview today and they said over 1000 people applied to the program. I’ve only heard of 2 other interview dates so if those both only have/had like 15 people then I feel like literally everyone would be accepted??? 

Around 150 applicants are invited from what I've heard! Best of luck to everyone!

22 hours ago, daysofdash said:

This happened to me too but my interview was scheduled for today! I only received one email link about a PA student panel interview at 10 CST. I joined in and apparently the actual interviews were done already?! I just got an email in my inbox saying that my application is no longer in consideration because I "failed to attend the confirmed Interview zoom meeting."

I'm speechless...

Oh my goodness. Were you able to contact them and explain what happened? 

57 minutes ago, Sammosa said:

Did anyone else that interviewed for this program receive an email about a financial aid PowerPoint showing students how to apply for loans and FA. I find it odd that they would send that out to me if I haven’t been accepted yet. 

Yes everyone who interviewed received  that email. 

Edited by Shelbyf

19 hours ago, jhprepa said:

does anyone know how far along they are with calling people who interviewed? 

Received an email saying acceptances were finalized and that I was placed on the waitlist.. Does anyone know how many applicants are placed on the waitlist? Congrats to those accepted!!

Edited by ADG99

17 minutes ago, ADG99 said:

Received an email saying acceptances were finalized and that I was placed on the waitlist.. Does anyone know how many applicants are placed on the waitlist? Congrats to those accepted!!

Was also just waitlisted! Not sure how many of us there are. Yes congrats to those who got in!!