2021-2022 Cycle

Just now, NotaCreativename said:

Can you please also message me? Did you already have the interview or was the rejection based on application alone?

I had originally thought 11/18 was the first interview date. Does anyone know if that is true? The only dates I heard so far on this forum was 11/18 and 12/8.

Application alone. I'll message you too!

• Like 1

On 11/23/2021 at 2:54 PM, MonicaC said:

Congrats!! How did they notify you? 

On 11/23/2021 at 4:32 PM, Shelbyf said:

Yay congratulations!!! Please tell us how the interviews were and what we should expect! 

Called me! The interview was laid back, they asked pretty common pa interview questions!

15 hours ago, ry1998 said:

I am interviewing Dec 10 and have only received one email link about a PA Student Panel Interview? Are we supposed to be getting more links? Anyone else in this boat? Making me nervous that this is all I have gotten so far 😅

I am in the same boat. I am giving them the rest of the day to email the links, and if I don't receive them I will email them first thing tomorrow morning!

16 hours ago, ry1998 said:

I am interviewing Dec 10 and have only received one email link about a PA Student Panel Interview? Are we supposed to be getting more links? Anyone else in this boat? Making me nervous that this is all I have gotten so far 😅

This happened to me too but my interview was scheduled for today! I only received one email link about a PA student panel interview at 10 CST. I joined in and apparently the actual interviews were done already?! I just got an email in my inbox saying that my application is no longer in consideration because I "failed to attend the confirmed Interview zoom meeting."

I'm speechless...

Edited by daysofdash

Does anyone know how many applicants get invited to interview? I was surprised to see only about 15 others in my interview today and they said over 1000 people applied to the program. I’ve only heard of 2 other interview dates so if those both only have/had like 15 people then I feel like literally everyone would be accepted??? 

2 hours ago, alliens said:

Does anyone know how many applicants get invited to interview? I was surprised to see only about 15 others in my interview today and they said over 1000 people applied to the program. I’ve only heard of 2 other interview dates so if those both only have/had like 15 people then I feel like literally everyone would be accepted??? 

Also interviewed today and was wondering the same thing. I've also only heard of the 11/18 and 12/10 dates besides ours

6 hours ago, alliens said:

There are two sessions of interviews each day. A morning and afternoon session. So I assume there is a total of 6 sessions between the 3 interview dates! 

• Like 1