University of North Texas (UNT)

Hi!! My application to UNT has been verified by CASPA for over a month, I've completed the supplemental application, I've paid the supplemental application fee, and created my StudentPortal Account after receiving the email giving me access to the portal on 6/26. My GRE was received a while ago as well. I took my CASPer test 6/03 and some schools have emailed confirmation that they received my CASPer scores. Will UNT do the same? I was getting concerned that they hadn't received my CASPer scores, but on my Student Portal it says that my application status is complete.

Do y'all think I'm good to go? I've also already triple checked & CASPer sent the scores to UNT so they should've gotten them. I'm just wondering whether UNT will confirm they received the CASPer scores. Thanks y'all! I appreciate any input 🙂