CALIFORNIA: Keck Graduate Institute (KGI) - MSPAS

On 12/10/2021 at 5:14 PM, Audieo said:

Hey! Question. 

Did anyone who got accepted still have a missing prerequisite? 
I am still missing the upper division biology course and I’m wondering.. do we still receive an answer with a pending course? 

Hi, i had the same question. I reached out Shelby, admission consoler, she explained that “

Students are allowed up to two outstanding prerequisites at the time of their application submission.

However, all prerequisites must be satisfactorily completed by June 15 of the enrolment year.” 

But I didn’t get my answer honestly  

I knew they even gave alternative seats to other students 

6 hours ago, cesara said:

Hello! I received my interview email 12/10 and scheduled it for 1/13. I submitted my application the day of the deadline. I'm a little nervous because I see so many people have been accepted already so I'm guessing they will be more selective with the few remaining seats they have left

Can I ask what your stats are if you're willing to share?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, butterbeer said:

I have not yet received anything either! Hopefully they get back to us tonight or tomorrow 

I’m guessing maybe Tuesday as the earliest since Monday is a holiday? That would make Tuesday only the 2nd “business day”. It took me 4 weeks to hear back from another program so I’m still stoked KGI seems like a faster timeline! 

7 hours ago, Elsebond said:

I’m guessing maybe Tuesday as the earliest since Monday is a holiday? That would make Tuesday only the 2nd “business day”. It took me 4 weeks to hear back from another program so I’m still stoked KGI seems like a faster timeline! 

Oh good point! I’ve been losing sleep over this lol the last school I interviewed at took 10 days to tell me I waitlisted 

• Like 1

Hello all,

I received an interview to the KGI Master of Science in PA Studies set to occur this Thursday January 27th from 8:30-2.  I have one outstanding requirement that I have made substantial progress in getting resolved by the deadline to satisfy the program.  This Institute is a member of The Claremont Colleges which are well established small private institutions highly respected.  The Institute has many established healthcare programs so pending accreditation is quite likely to happen.  The area is quite lovely.  Good luck with all your applications and interviews.  Never give up on your dreams and desires.

• Like 2