CALIFORNIA: Keck Graduate Institute (KGI) - MSPAS

Accepted!!!! Interviewed on 11/15. They called me around 4:30pm today. I’m so excited bc this seems like an awesome program. Also dying bc this is my first acceptance. 🥲 

First time applicant, first Gen, and low GPA. They truly made me feel like I was not defined by my grades. Good luck to those still running!!!! 💙

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, BRIB2021 said:

Accepted!!!! Interviewed on 11/15. They called me around 4:30pm today. I’m so excited bc this seems like an awesome program. Also dying bc this is my first acceptance. 🥲 

First time applicant, first Gen, and low GPA. They truly made me feel like I was not defined by my grades. Good luck to those still running!!!! 💙

Would love to know your stats!

On 11/17/2021 at 7:47 PM, BRIB2021 said:

That's so exciting, congratulations!

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, ispyhelen said:

For those of you who received an invitation to interview, when did you receive the link and the details for the interview? 

I am scheduled for tomorrow, yet did not receive a Zoom link. 

Thank you! 

The Zoom link is attached in the Interview Reminder Email they sent!