CASPER and Snapshot

On 6/29/2021 at 2:45 PM, AlexMk said:

Hi Everyone!

Does anyone have an idea how long it takes for CASPER and Snapshot scores to come out? I took my Casper test on the 17th and my results are still pending. 

Thank you!

Hey, in the event that this is helpful...I too had my assessment on 6/17. I just received confirmation from the school today that they've received my results. I know that some people who took it this year have been able to view their results and it doesn't look like this option is available for me.

18 hours ago, APPrePA said:

Hey, in the event that this is helpful...I too had my assessment on 6/17. I just received confirmation from the school today that they've received my results. I know that some people who took it this year have been able to view their results and it doesn't look like this option is available for me.

You will get another email when they are ready to show you your percentile. Every person that takes it now can see their scores. I got word that several schools got my scores but I couldn't see my percentile until at least a week after that.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, browens3pa said:

You will get another email when they are ready to show you your percentile. Every person that takes it now can see their scores. I got word that several schools got my scores but I couldn't see my percentile until at least a week after that.

This is very helpful, thank you!!

• 4 months later...