how do you handle getting two invites for the same day?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2021 at 10:12 AM, NitaBB said:

how do I handle getting two invites for the same day? How do I professionally get one of them moved to another day if possible. I want to interview with both schools.

I had the same thing happen to me! I had even confirmed the first interview and then I got the second offer to a school that I prefer so I had to email the first school and ask to change... definitely a sticky situation. I wrote the following email:

Dear *admissions officer*,

I hope all is well with you. I am extremely grateful for the opportunity to interview on *date* for the Physician Assistant Studies Program at *school*. I unfortunately had a conflict arise and am wondering if I could be put in a later interview group. I truly appreciate your time and consideration on this matter. I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Sincerely,

*name*

The admissions officer I talked with was super understanding and put me in the next interview group without a problem. Hope this helps!