Xavier University 2021-2022 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2021 at 1:11 AM, FutureRPA said:

I recently received an invitation to interview. Has anyone else heard anything ?

Congrats! I just submitted my CASPA application today! Can you tell me when you submitted yours? Also, is there a supplemental fee for Xavier? I don't see it mentioned anywhere on the website but I just wanted to confirm

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi y’all just wanted to let y’all know that I received an acceptance to this program last Thursday however I didn’t realize it until today because it got sent to my spam folder. The deadline to accept the offer is this Friday so thank god I checked. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up to check your spam folders!! 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, bacain said:

Hi y’all just wanted to let y’all know that I received an acceptance to this program last Thursday however I didn’t realize it until today because it got sent to my spam folder. The deadline to accept the offer is this Friday so thank god I checked. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up to check your spam folders!! 

Congratulations!! Can you tell us more about the interview style? And did they mention anything about how many interview sessions they will be having? I'm surprised this thread hasn't been a bit more active.

On 9/21/2021 at 9:19 PM, bacain said:

wow Congrats! I've been waiting for a decision letter from them as well. I didn't see anything in my spam folder so I emailed them. Thank you for posting an update, I was just waiting patiently but was getting anxious I do not want to miss the email.

• 4 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, eventuallyPA said:

Has anyone heard anything else? I contacted the school recently and was told decisions haven't been made yet but some people stated they got accepted in September? It's been silence on my end. Anyone else?🙁

I spoke with them on the phone. Laura stated that Oct. 27 will be the first in person interview Xavier will have after being hit by Hurricane Ida back in August. She said that some of the spots have been filled from interviews they had over the summer but they plan on expediting the admissions process so that they can fill the remaining seats for the January 2022 cohort. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChristyPrePA said:

I spoke with them on the phone. Laura stated that Oct. 27 will be the first in person interview Xavier will have after being hit by Hurricane Ida back in August. She said that some of the spots have been filled from interviews they had over the summer but they plan on expediting the admissions process so that they can fill the remaining seats for the January 2022 cohort. 

Thanks for the response! I interviewed a while ago so I don't know what to expect but... fingers crossed. I hope you can change your date! I don't know how easy it is to do so but the school has been good with responding back, so I'm sure they'll try to work with you. Good luck on your interviews!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, eventuallyPA said:

Has anyone heard anything else? I contacted the school recently and was told decisions haven't been made yet but some people stated they got accepted in September? It's been silence on my end. Anyone else?🙁

Did you have your interview in person? What was the style/how was it?

On 10/28/2021 at 8:48 AM, eventuallyPA said:

That is when I did too 🙁 I wish we had some kind of update at least. When I interviewed they said we would find out in roughly two-three weeks.. I was like probably more like a month. but it's almost four months later 😭

It's because they're still interviewing. My session was pushed back until 10/27 but was cancelled due to weather

18 hours ago, Sreed002 said:

It's because they're still interviewing. My session was pushed back until 10/27 but was cancelled due to weather

I wonder when the last interview is so we have an idea of when we might hear back. Hopefully not too far cause classes begin january 🙃 I know the storm set all the schools back though. It just sucks.

• 2 weeks later...