Jump to content

SRCOSTEP Applications for first year PA students

Recommended Posts

First Year PA Students,


The US Public Health Service (PHS) is now accepting Senior Commissioned Officer Student Training and Extern Program (SRCOSTEP) applications. I would recommend first-year students apply.  If you are accepted, the PHS will commission you as an active duty ensign your last year of PA school. Interested students should review the application process at:


Once you review the site and you have questions, you can contact me at

Joseph.newcomb@noaa.gov  <---Not a recruiter

Thank you

CDR Joseph R. Newcomb, DMSc, APA-C (USPHS)
Director, Aviation Medicine
NOAA Aircraft Operations Center


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More