University of Detroit Mercy 2021-2022 (Early Admission)

7 hours ago, Khafaji said:

Whoa, I didn't know there was a forum for this. That's awesome! I interviewed March 2 and got an acceptance call yesterday morning (4/11). I actually missed the call, so more of an acceptance voicemail. I was told there would be a packet emailed providing the information on the next steps that need to be taken. I assume that's when they'll let us know if we got into the 2 or the 3 year. Good luck to everyone.

Congratulations!! who did you interview with?

Hey, congratulations to everyone who got accepted and will be attending. I was accepted as well super excited and honored, for you all to be my future classmates and colleagues. For those who are moving to the metro Detroit area I’m from here so if you have any questions or want to start bonding Early let me know. Here’s my ig. Icecoldanchor 

to those who did not receive a call don’t give up. Setbacks produce greater comebacks. 

15 hours ago, Khafaji said:

Whoa, I didn't know there was a forum for this. That's awesome! I interviewed March 2 and got an acceptance call yesterday morning (4/11). I actually missed the call, so more of an acceptance voicemail. I was told there would be a packet emailed providing the information on the next steps that need to be taken. I assume that's when they'll let us know if we got into the 2 or the 3 year. Good luck to everyone.

Did you get the email yet??

1 minute ago, lizaPA said:

I just received an email saying I was accepted into the 2 year program. I very much prefer the 3-year so I’m asking if I could waitlist for the 3-year while still accepting my spot in the 2-year. And congrats everyone who received acceptances today!

I still haven’t received an email but I also wanted the 3 year. I really hope that’s what I end up with

1 minute ago, calipa93 said:

I still haven’t received an email but I also wanted the 3 year. I really hope that’s what I end up with

yeah, I’m hoping I end up in the three-year. I wonder if they ever do swaps if two students in opposite programs and wanted to switch 

Hi everyone! I received an acceptance call Monday around 5pm. Congratulations guys and best of luck to those who are waiting to hear back!

@calipa93 I am also patiently waiting for the email, but I think they also might send something in the mail. Also I know a few people who attended the program and asked if they could switch to the three year program and it ended up working out! @lizaPAI’ve heard from current students there that the 2 year program is more in demand so it might be easier to switch from the 2 year to the 3 year rather than vise versa. Hope that helps! 

Edited by PAfromDetroit

24 minutes ago, PAfromDetroit said:

Hi everyone! I received an acceptance call Monday around 5pm. Congratulations guys and best of luck to those who are waiting to hear back!

@calipa93 I am also patiently waiting for the email, but I think they also might send something in the mail. Also I know a few people who attended the program and asked if they could switch to the three year program and it ended up working out! @lizaPAI’ve heard from current students there that the 2 year program is more in demand so it might be easier to switch from the 2 year to the 3 year rather than vise versa. Hope that helps! 

That’s true because a friend of mine is currently in the program and told me the same thing. I hope we get the email soon because I’m sure it’ll explain everything. Congrats on your acceptance and I look forward to meeting you!

19 minutes ago, calipa93 said:

Lol same here. I wonder if they’re sending out the three year track email now and they’ve already sent the two track.

I hope not, I want the two year track. I don’t know if they base the 2 or 3 year track on our application.