University of Detroit Mercy 2021-2022 (Early Admission)

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, PABAT said:

Hey guys! I interviewed March 4th. I haven't heard back from them yet. I know they let us know by April 15th but I have to let another program know whether I am attending on April 15th! What do yall think my chances are at this point?

I’m actually in the exact same boat! From last years forum it seems like they usually tell everyone who was accepted around the same time, and last year it was right on the 15th, so I assume we will be hearing back right on that date. Hope that’s helpful. 

Just now, calipa93 said:

I just got my acceptance! Professor Frost called me at 2:20 from a Detroit area code. I interviewed on March 21st with two faculty members that I honestly don’t remember lol because I was too nervous. Hope this helps! 

Congratulations 🥰🥰 and thank you for sharing that info! 

Whoa, I didn't know there was a forum for this. That's awesome! I interviewed March 2 and got an acceptance call yesterday morning (4/11). I actually missed the call, so more of an acceptance voicemail. I was told there would be a packet emailed providing the information on the next steps that need to be taken. I assume that's when they'll let us know if we got into the 2 or the 3 year. Good luck to everyone.

Edited by Khafaji