Secondary endeavours?

many pa's do a bit of teaching on the side for extra money/experience. A good friend of mine ran a survival school while working full time as a pa and taught courses the weekends he was off.

I go on medical missions every year. that brings me happiness but is volunteer so no "secondary income".

many pa's do a bit of teaching on the side for extra money/experience. A good friend of mine ran a survival school while working full time as a pa and taught courses the weekends he was off.

I go on medical missions every year. that brings me happiness but is volunteer so no "secondary income".

This friend of yours out in Goldendale?

This friend of yours out in Goldendale?

they were partners. I know the guy in goldendale, also a good friend and former hiking buddy. his wife is a pa as well. he used to work for our group before he started working in alaska. now he just works locally in goldendale and spends his time working on his 80 acre homestead in goldendale....

Archived