• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, PaPlez said:

Never received a supplemental app.  Have they been giving them out/interviewing?

I received a supplemental application invite, completed the Casper test and snapshot. I got an email confirming my application early last month I believe. I emailed about an update last week and they said my application is currently under review and I believe they sent out interview invites this month. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CaguiPA said:

I received a supplemental application invite, completed the Casper test and snapshot. I got an email confirming my application early last month I believe. I emailed about an update last week and they said my application is currently under review and I believe they sent out interview invites this month. 

Correction the email said interview invites would be sent by mid September 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
22 hours ago, TaraFitz said:

Hello everyone! I am interviewing on October 27th! I hope that interviews on 10/19 went well! 🙂 

Thanks Tara, best of luck to you! The interview day goes by quickly. Just be yourself and try not to be nervous the staff is genuinely interested in you and wishes you luck throughout the day!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone!! Super CONGRATS to everyone accepted! 

My name is Maria Garcia and I am also a part of the 2024 cohort!!  I have made the following GroupMe for us to slowly trickle in + learn more about each other!

I am currently in Albuquerque and Im fairly new--moved from Houston. There is a lot more to my particular story but I digress-- I want to learn more about you all!! 

https://groupme.com/join_group/83234568/1zScWA18

1 hour ago, MMDr808 said:

Hi Everyone!! Super CONGRATS to everyone accepted! 

My name is Maria Garcia and I am also a part of the 2024 cohort!!  I have made the following GroupMe for us to slowly trickle in + learn more about each other!

I am currently in Albuquerque and Im fairly new--moved from Houston. There is a lot more to my particular story but I digress-- I want to learn more about you all!! 

https://groupme.com/join_group/83234568/1zScWA18

Thanks for making the groupme, I joined! I'm super excited for this next adventure with y'all. 

• 2 months later...