2021-2022 Application Cycle

Thought I'd get a thread starting for this cycle! Got an email on June 15th inviting me for an interview which is on June 29th!

Submitted my CASPA in early May and got an email saying they received everything they needed May 24th, just to give everyone an idea of my timeline!

Edited by HopefulPrePA
clarification

5 minutes ago, HopefulPrePA said:

I was supposed to interview that day but had to reschedule! How was your experience with them and with the interview?

They are definitely a caring group of faculty and the program seems awesome! Definitely watch the welcome video ahead of time and just relax, they're very nice! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/25/2021 at 11:21 AM, HopefulPrePA said:

I was supposed to interview that day but had to reschedule! How was your experience with them and with the interview?

I have a friend who is having to reschedule. Were they pretty understanding it? She had already made vacation plans and just received the invite a few days ago. TIA

On 7/28/2021 at 2:41 PM, TKPA1 said:

I have a friend who is having to reschedule. Were they pretty understanding it? She had already made vacation plans and just received the invite a few days ago. TIA

Yeah, they were! It didn't seem to be a big deal at all to them, so she should be able to just email them asking for another date and they'll offer an alternate one. I'm sure the sooner she asks for a rescheduled date, the better it'd be.

Edited by HopefulPrePA
  • Thanks 1

On 8/3/2021 at 3:30 PM, DreamingofPALife said:

I was wondering if anyone has heard back from an interview recently? I interviewed on July 13th and have yet to hear back.

I saw in this thread that it took about 2 weeks for a response, so I am curious if I missed something!

I interviewed on 7/21 and just now received the email that I was waitlisted. I’m guessing you’ll hear back today too, good luck!! 

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations Lveezy and to all accepted to this program from the waitlist!! This gives me lots of hope.  I was also waitlisted on 08/05... I am hoping they call me with an acceptance.  Fingers are crossed.  To all that interviewed on 07/13... you all were wonderful people and hope the best for you!  To all that are accepted, this is an amazing program and hope success to all.  🙂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...