Ohio University 2021-2022

7 minutes ago, yzzz88 said:

Did anyone else receive an interview invite today for an additional interview day they just added that's going to be on 11/5? Confused because I was originally rejected on 9/1 so I'm not sure if this was a mistake lol 

I got an email saying I didn't get an interview a few weeks ago as well but got the same email about an additional interview day today! I don't think it's a mistake since I got a reply saying we will get more information the Friday before the interview once I said I would like that interview! 

Edited by sv2303
  • Like 1

They sent me quite a bit of information about a week before my interview. I looked over their website (there was a good video that was only like 15 minutes long that helped me think of questions to ask about their program specifically). Then I watched videos about MMIs and common questions. I read Savannah Perry's interview book a couple months ago. I think it was helpful that I brainstormed a list of experiences I knew I wanted to talk about so they would be fresh on my mind. Be confident with your experiences and have a few questions on your mind to ask them! 🙂

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...