Ohio University 2021-2022

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got an interview invitation today as well! Just a bit confused because I never received an invitation to complete a secondary? Wondering if the secondary app was waived for this year (even though it's still listed on the website), or if it was sent in error. 

Either way, good luck to everyone interviewing!

On 8/19/2021 at 10:15 PM, Amy918 said:

Got an interview invitation today as well! Just a bit confused because I never received an invitation to complete a secondary? Wondering if the secondary app was waived for this year (even though it's still listed on the website), or if it was sent in error. 

Either way, good luck to everyone interviewing!

I received an interview invite on Thursday! I had not received an email with a supplemental I just filled out the questions on CASPA. Good luck!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, julespat said:

Hi guys! Good luck to everyone who got an interview! I was wondering how everyone is preparing for it and if anyone knows what the format for it is this year? Thanks in advance! 

I’ve been preparing for a traditional interview! Last year the advice to people was to have questions prepared and be yourself! I know they also did some kind of “assessment “ to learn more about applicants. 

• 2 weeks later...