Supplemental Application - Class of 2015

Just to verify, you all had your letters of rec sent with your CASPA right? You did not send any directly to the school? Because I have a "received date" next to CASPA and signed secondary but not next to letters of rec in my admissions webstar login.

Thanks in advance for the help everyone

I got an invite for an interview yesterday! CASPA was mailed 7/6/12, Supplemental submitted 7/27/12. I'm planning on Interviewing Oct. 15 or 16.

I wrote a 2 paragraph response for the first question and short 1 sentence responses for the 2nd.

My letters were sent with CASPA also.

• 2 weeks later...

No problem. I went to UF and graduated with honors in Microbiology and Cell Science. My science GPA was 3.43 and my overall GPA was 3.64. My GRE scores were 157 Verbal, 156 Qualitative, and a 5.0 Writing. I have around 800 hours from shadowing and working as a medical assistant on missions trips. I just started a job as an Operating Room Technician at a hospital. Good luck, hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Yay! Got an invite this afternoon :)

For anyone that's curious, I submitted my CASPA June 23rd, my supplemental on July 26, and heard back by email today.

Hi! I just joined the forum today. Did you end up choosing Nova?! Could you tell me what your overall gpa, science gpa, and gre scores were? I'm applying this cycle and scared to death. I feel like I don't have a chance. :/

• 4 weeks later...

The supplemental application has a "time out" if you are on a screen for maybe an hour but you just simply sign in again if that happens. There are no essays, but questions like your experiences and classes that you put on CASPA. It takes time, but certainly not difficult.

The supplemental application has a "time out" if you are on a screen for maybe an hour but you just simply sign in again if that happens. There are no essays, but questions like your experiences and classes that you put on CASPA. It takes time, but certainly not difficult.

Thanks for the info! much appreciated

Archived