Lipscomb 2021-2022

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, madilyn said:

Did you receive a confirmation email after signing up for an interview? I want to make sure my registration went through!! 

I got an automated confirmation after I submitted the google form, but nothing after that. It said that a detailed itinerary will be sent out a few business days after we RSVP. I haven't gotten it yet but I hope that comes soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2021 at 11:06 AM, mackdoughty said:

Hi! This might be a silly question but how does Lipscomb probation affect students applying/interviewing? 

From what I understand as long as the program has some form of accreditation when you enter (probation included) then you will graduate as a fully certified PA. As long as the school doesn’t lose it’s accreditation before the class starts then you are fine. Hope that makes sense. 

On 8/12/2021 at 11:30 AM, Jwhitson5 said:

Hey guys! Hope everyone is enjoying the stresses of another PA cycle haha! I have an interview coming up on the 16th and was wondering if anybody who interviewed on the 9th has any insight on what to expect? Super appreciate the help and looking forward to meeting everyone!

jordan 

I will be there on the 16th as well! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

I got an acceptance call also on 8/23!! I'll be excited to meet y'all! From what I've read in past forums, being put on hold is nothing to worry about; just how they choose students as multiple interview days go by. On my interview date they said most people should hear back by end of September, so don't worry 🙂 I'm not sure if they put everyone on hold or some people got rejected.

• 3 weeks later...