Sign in to follow this  

pathophysiology?

Generally schools prefer you take the prereqs in a classroom and not at a cc. I'd contact WSU and ask them directly how that would affect your application

Ask first, thats the only way to get a definite answer. I assumed that most programs werent ok with online pre-reqs and more are ok with it than most people think.

I took pathophysiology through Neosho County Community College this past semester online. I called WSU prior to enrolling and they told me they accept it. The course number is NURS 230. I prefer face-to-face classes over online, but this class was done well, I learned a lot and it was my only option in this situation. I also have received an interview for this application cycle, so I would have to say, even if WSU prefers face-to-face classes I was at least able to get an interview with this prerequisite taken at NCCC online and it didn't negatively affect my application too much.

I agree with laskowskie. I too took an online patho class that I had approved through WSU and also have an interview. I think the staff at WSU is understanding that it is somewhat difficult to find pathophysiology classes in many colleges. I'm sure it might be prefered to actually take it in the class room setting but didn't seem to influence their decision on wether or not to interview us.