pathophysiology?

• 4 months later...

I took pathophysiology through Neosho County Community College this past semester online. I called WSU prior to enrolling and they told me they accept it. The course number is NURS 230. I prefer face-to-face classes over online, but this class was done well, I learned a lot and it was my only option in this situation. I also have received an interview for this application cycle, so I would have to say, even if WSU prefers face-to-face classes I was at least able to get an interview with this prerequisite taken at NCCC online and it didn't negatively affect my application too much.

I agree with laskowskie. I too took an online patho class that I had approved through WSU and also have an interview. I think the staff at WSU is understanding that it is somewhat difficult to find pathophysiology classes in many colleges. I'm sure it might be prefered to actually take it in the class room setting but didn't seem to influence their decision on wether or not to interview us.

Archived