PA signing NP paperwork

I was just offered a new job with a private practice in psychiatry and am seeking some advice regarding onboarding paperwork. They sent over the supervisory agreement which they requested I sign, the only issue is that it is completely outlined for a nurse practitioner (refers to me as NP throughout, document is called Collaborative Physician Agreement rather than a Supervisory Agreement, mentions how many hours the NP would need to maintain licensure with their governing body AMA/ANCC instead of the NCCPA). I feel uncomfortable with signing it since I'm not a nurse practitioner and as a PA I have completely different requirements. Am I being too particular or is this something that other people would have no problem signing? When asked if they had a form for PAs they wrote me off and said "it's just an agreement same for NPs and PAs."

turn it into a positive

Use a scanner with OCR and create your own PA contract - don't change any of the financial or try to sneak anything in, just make it appropriate for PA

Shows your professionalism, ability to face a problem, and create a solution

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Surgblumm@gmail.com

A PA by law in many states cannot supervise an NP and signing paperwork may be categorized as that. I was on the national board of Minute Clinic and started the first MC in NYS only to discover a few months later that I could only hire NPs because of the supervisory cost of an SP and a couple of months later discovered I could no longer be the Manager of operations because I could not supervise an NP in NY

2 hours ago, surgblumm said:

Surgblumm@gmail.com

A PA by law in many states cannot supervise an NP and signing paperwork may be categorized as that. I was on the national board of Minute Clinic and started the first MC in NYS only to discover a few months later that I could only hire NPs because of the supervisory cost of an SP and a couple of months later discovered I could no longer be the Manager of operations because I could not supervise an NP in NY

Not really related to OP

this is about NP in the hiring papers.