Forgot to Input a Grade in Program Materials

Hi Everyone! 

Wanted to get some insight on this. When applying to University of Utah, it says on their website for Summer 2021 coursework "You must submit the CASPA application by August 1st, and you must enter a grade for the summer course, even if the course has not yet ended". I had Physiology in progress and the class will be done July 18th, but CASPA, since it was inputted as a class in progress, did not allow me to input a projected grade into the course. CASPA has received my official transcripts but I was going to change any in progress courses to completed after finishing them over the first summer session and resending updated official transcripts from the college. Do you guys think CASPA will be able to input a projected grade for me if I contact them and tell them of the technical matter? I finished my CASPER test and everything else and have it all submitted so I don't want any problems with my application because of this. Any input would be appreciated! I am also open to emailing them and letting them know of the matter.