NEED HELP FOR PLANNING INTERVIEW MONTHS

Hello! I applied to all of my schools May 2021. I currently work a 8-5 healthcare research job and I need to plan PTO days. Has anyone been give an interview yet or know when these schools typically do interviews?

Arcadia

High Point

Penn State

Drexel

PCOM

South University-Richmond

UTHSC-Memphis

Uni of South Dakota

South College-Nashville & Knoxville

Western Virginia University

On 6/18/2021 at 1:29 PM, maddiec98 said:

Hello! I applied to all of my schools May 2021. I currently work a 8-5 healthcare research job and I need to plan PTO days. Has anyone been give an interview yet or know when these schools typically do interviews?

Arcadia

High Point

Penn State

Drexel

PCOM

South University-Richmond

UTHSC-Memphis

Uni of South Dakota

South College-Nashville & Knoxville

Western Virginia University

following!

Hello! I can't speak for all these programs, however I can speak for a couple! I applied last year during COVID, so I'm not if that messed with the timing for any schools. Arcadia typically starts interviews in August and goes until early November. Last year they didn't give much notice, they offered the interview invite but didn't specify a date, and then about a month later they sent an email telling you your interview was within the next couple of days! But they also have a fairly quick interview (about 15 minutes for the virtual one) so you wouldn't need to take a whole day off unless they are doing in person interviews. 

High point does interviews I believe from October to February (although they were delayed because of COVID). I know last year they had virtual and in person options and I'm not sure what the plan is for this year. Penn state interviews from September to February as far as I know, and they say they won't fill all their seats until February. West Virginia University held interviews super early last year, I remember people interviewing in July, August, and September, and then they were pretty much done (but they are also a January start so that makes sense). 

That's everything I know haha! Things may change this year, and I can definitely say it was a little difficult planning the interviews with work (I also worked 8-430 5 days a week). My biggest advice would be to ALWAYS take the earlier interview day even if it means having to work something out with your manager! Not sure how much it matters, but other people always told me it's better to interview as soon as possible, and I truly believe that! Good luck to you!!

• Like 1