Canisius 2021-2022 Cycle

22 hours ago, oshkosh98 said:

Placing my deposit today! Is anyone is looking for roommates? I’m 23f, so if anyone is looking, feel free to PM me! I’m looking at housing options, and I’m not from the area, so any advice is also appreciated! 

Hey I am also looking for a roommate. I am 23F. Which housing options were you looking at?

Do you know when our orientation is? I was under the impression that it would be the week before classes?

On 10/2/2021 at 11:54 AM, CongolesePA said:

Hey I am also looking for a roommate. I am 23F. Which housing options were you looking at?

I was trying to see if there were off-campus housing options, but they look more pricey than the on-campus ones. I don't really know much about good areas to look either though, were you looking at anything in particular?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! This is my top school and I will be applying next May. I already graduated from UB and meet all the prerequisites so I automatically get an interview next year! I was wondering if anyone could share their stats with me? I wanna see how I look compared to other who have been accepted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/18/2021 at 1:24 PM, BeauJohnson said:

Starting a thread for Canisius 2021-2022 cycle applicants. I have applied with all necessary documents and am just waiting to hear. Curious if anyone has heard anything further, or know more about the process. 

Hey, I was wondering if you took Developmental Psych for one of their pre-reqs. I'm planning on applying to Canisius PA program as well but only took Intro to Psych instead. I was just wondering if that course will fulfill that pre-req or not. 

• 3 months later...

Hey guys. I am in my second year of PA school at Canisius. I am looking for 2 female roommates starting June 1 for a 1 year lease. My roommates are graduating. The apartment is across from Canisius. If anyone is interested, please let me know and I can provide more information! Thank you.