Seton Hall 2021-2022

On 11/17/2021 at 3:58 PM, incaffeinewetrust said:

They're most likely not going to get back to anyone until January because 30 of the seats are reserved for dual degree students and they need to determine how many current undergrad Juniors will remain in the program after this semester is complete. Even the students who interviewed on 11/12 won't hear back for another 6-8 weeks. 

Thanks for the reply, but in my interview 9/17 they said their were only 22 students from the dual degree program this year

3 hours ago, DelPrePA said:

Has anyone who applied in August heard anything yet? I'm still waiting. 

Thats normal! I applied in July and just interviewed on November 12th and still waiting to hear back. They have rolling admissions and a long application cycle. I would wait it out until January to hear back 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2021 at 10:04 PM, Hadler467 said:

Does anyone know if they will respond to applicants in order of application submission? Or do they review all remaining applications and choose most promising candidates to interview? Sounds like most people who have applied Aug-Dec have not been declined or invited to interview. And they are pulling from the waitlist already. Just curious how this goes for those of us who didn’t apply early in the cycle. 

I'm not exactly sure how they approach it but I didn't apply until mid Sept and got invited to interview in Oct for the 11/12 date. 

Edited by incaffeinewetrust

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2022 at 12:42 PM, LetsgoPA7 said:

I have no idea. You must be one of the candidates I did a group interview with!! It’s really hard to keep calm and wait right? Looks like so many students already got their acceptance in Seton Hall so I don’t know…did you get accepted somewhere else? 

I know it’s hard to just wait. It’s nerve wrecking. I’m waiting on a couple schools so at this point it’s just waiting for me. Have you heard anything yet? 

On 3/7/2022 at 7:14 AM, DelPrePA said:

I know it’s hard to just wait. It’s nerve wrecking. I’m waiting on a couple schools so at this point it’s just waiting for me. Have you heard anything yet? 

No.. not yet..😭 I think that they will pull out from the waitlist after they conduct all the interviews scheduled in March and April…

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...