Seton Hall 2021-2022

On 9/16/2021 at 12:32 PM, payalshah529 said:

The address on the email is 123 Metro Blvd, Nutley, NJ 07110.

Hi Everyone - 

This is the "new" correct address. What happened is that the address for the entire complex we are on used to be 340 Kingsland Street. As they have been developing the complex, they have added some named roads that might not be recognized yet by GPS. It seems like either address will work on Google Maps. Depending on the search you do, the property might indicate Seton Hall, Hackensack School of Medicine, College of Nursing, etc. 

Be careful - there is also a "Kingsland Rd" east of us. If it helps, we are right across Route 3 from a strip mall with a Petco.

4 hours ago, prepa1379 said:

hi everyone, for the passport sized photo we have to bring to the interview, is it okay if it’s on regular printer paper?

Hi, mine was and nobody said anything, but if you're worried you can get passport sized photos taken at your local pharmacy/post office. Another student at the interview got his taken at a Walgreens

For any waitlisted people I believe you will know if you get off the waitlist once they conclude most interviews since they have one of the longest admissions cycle. I could be wrong but thats usually how the waitlist works. Every school treats waitlists differently so don't give up hope 🙂 Congrats to those that have been accepted too!

Edited by skyskyg
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, skyskyg said:

I applied back on July 13th to the program and just got an interview invite today for November 12th 🙂 

Thanks! I just got an interview invite for 11/12 earlier today as well, looking forward to meeting everyone! For those of you that interviewed already, I'm assuming you were required to wear masks right? What was the greeting etiquette like? (aka did you guys shake hands with the faculty?) Only asking because it's my first in person interview and I'm not sure what they're comfortable with because of covid. 

• 4 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, AnthonyMarz said:

Has anyone been pulled off of the waitlist yet?

They're most likely not going to get back to anyone until January because 30 of the seats are reserved for dual degree students and they need to determine how many current undergrad Juniors will remain in the program after this semester is complete. Even the students who interviewed on 11/12 won't hear back for another 6-8 weeks.