Seton Hall 2021-2022

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just curious to those of you who applied to Seton Hall PA program for Fall 2022 cycle. Are all of your pre-requisites completed? I'm currently finishing my last two at this moment. Submitted my completed application July 12th. I know they do rolling admissions and don't fill the class until next April potentially. Just checking in with everyone else 🙂

On 9/9/2021 at 9:32 PM, skyskyg said:

Just curious to those of you who applied to Seton Hall PA program for Fall 2022 cycle. Are all of your pre-requisites completed? I'm currently finishing my last two at this moment. Submitted my completed application July 12th. I know they do rolling admissions and don't fill the class until next April potentially. Just checking in with everyone else 🙂

I completed all of my pre-requisites 

The address on the email is 123 Metro Blvd, Nutley, NJ 07110. I think it's the correct address because when you enter it on google maps you see the College of Nursing and School of Medicine on it.  According to their website,

"The Interprofessional Health Sciences campus houses the College of Nursing and School of Health and Medical Sciences as well as the Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine."

So i'm assuming the correct address is the one i mentioned above. 

Hi guys! So I wanted to do a run through today to make sure I knew where I was going tomorrow! I went to 123 Kingsland (which was noted on the email I received) but that address took me to a residential area instead. If you use Google or Apple Maps and type in “340 Kingsland St Nutley, NJ  07110
United States (or just type Seton Hall Interprofessional Health Sciences Campus) this address will appear! I followed the directions and it led me to the building. There will be a button you need to press to gain access to the parking lot! Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow 🙂 

• Like 1

On 9/23/2021 at 8:40 PM, mibo04 said:

Did anyone have trouble writing the personal statement for seton hall? I am concerned my flow is not good. 

I feel you. I had trouble with it at first. TBH I took the "why you want to be a PA" and basically condensed my CASPA personal statement to answer the question. For the rest of the questions, have someone read over it if you feel like it doesn't flow