Yeshiva University

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2021 at 7:02 PM, PA2499 said:

Interviewed last week and just received my acceptance!! Has anyone else heard back yet? I would love to connect with other students in the Fall 2021 cohort!!

How was the interview style? Is it with the whole admissions committee of just one person? Also, do you remember some questions they asked?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just now, Rohan said:

Hi,

I just received an interview invite earlier this afternoon! I am quite shocked since I applied about two weeks ago, and already got an interview invite. I would just like to know from ones that have attended an interview, how did it go, and any tips in preparing for it?

Congratulations! 🎉 I haven’t heard back just wanted to ask if you mind sharing your stats thank you! 

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Rohan said:

Hi,

I just received an interview invite earlier this afternoon! I am quite shocked since I applied about two weeks ago, and already got an interview invite. I would just like to know from ones that have attended an interview, how did it go, and any tips in preparing for it?

For fall 2021 or fall 2022? Congrats!