2021-2022 Cycle

19 hours ago, negarmohaveri said:

Can someone help me to know the interview is one by one or they have group interviews? Thank you

so it starts as a group session where the faculty tells the interviewees about the program, school and theres space for Q&A. Then applicants are split into two individual interviews! 

3 hours ago, Krist97 said:

so it starts as a group session where the faculty tells the interviewees about the program, school and theres space for Q&A. Then applicants are split into two individual interviews! 

Thank you so much Krist! Is 2 writing samples was something that we should prepared for it? Do you have any advice ? Thank you so much for your help 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2022 at 8:48 PM, lala387 said:

I have my interview on March 15th and there are still spots available for that day, so I'm guessing they should be sending out more invites soon!

When you registered for March 15th, did it specify anything about being considered for the waitlist?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2022 at 5:09 PM, PaGal2021 said:

Anyone hear back from the waitlist?

No 😞 I interviewed in early March and was put on the waitlist. I see that you interviewed back in November. So you prob have a better shot at getting off the list than I do! Good luck!

Edited by PrePAgal8

• 2 months later...