2021-2022 Cycle

@kayywri 

The interview, I believe, went well! It was very conversational and the faculty really wanted to get to know you as a person and as a potential PA. The questions ranged from personal questions to your traditional PA school questions (Why PA, Why our school, etc.). I didn't feel like I was getting grilled in any way. I know everyone says this but just be yourself and don't be afraid to laugh with them and ask them questions too.

The writing assignments were fairly straight forward. Kate informed our group that it was nothing to worry about and to think of it as more of a reflection than an essay. The questions asked were just more interview questions but written on paper. 

Hopefully this helps and good luck to all who have upcoming interviews!!

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, HanBan04 said:

@kayywri 

The interview, I believe, went well! It was very conversational and the faculty really wanted to get to know you as a person and as a potential PA. The questions ranged from personal questions to your traditional PA school questions (Why PA, Why our school, etc.). I didn't feel like I was getting grilled in any way. I know everyone says this but just be yourself and don't be afraid to laugh with them and ask them questions too.

The writing assignments were fairly straight forward. Kate informed our group that it was nothing to worry about and to think of it as more of a reflection than an essay. The questions asked were just more interview questions but written on paper. 

Hopefully this helps and good luck to all who have upcoming interviews!!

Thank you for the information! Glad it went well for you!! Hopefully you hear back soon about acceptance and hopefully the rest of us hear back for more interviews 🤞🏼

7 minutes ago, prepagal17 said:

Hi I received an interview invite today 9/30! I live in Philadelphia and want to interview on campus but the time is booked. Would it be possible to e-mail them and ask to switch to in-person?

Also any tips for interviews would be great. I signed up for virtual on 10/5

Congrats and good luck on the interview!! Do you mind sharing when you submitted your CASPA application? 

Edited by Krist97