2021-2022 Cycle

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys I have not received a confirmation email yet but I did email them to see if they received my application and they said that they had and that interviews will be happening virtually and in person starting in September!! No word on when they will be sent out or when confirmation will be sent out but at least a little information on moving things along. Good luck everyone!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The admission committee of University of the Sciences' Graduate Physician Assistant Studies Program at Samson College has completed a preliminary review of your application.  I am delighted to inform you that you have been selected as one of the few candidates invited to interview with the Admissions Committee.

We will be offering both in-person and virtual interview days to best accommodate interviewees for the 2021-2022 application cycle. We highly recommend that those that reside within 3 hours of USciences attend the in-person interview day as it provides the best opportunity to tour campus and interact with faculty and students. The Zoom interview session will follow a similar format and you will still have the ability to chat with current students, faculty and have your questions answered. Please select a date and time for your interview:

On behalf of the entire University, I congratulate you on your invitation to interview. A confirmation email will be sent with additional information.

We look forward to meeting you, answering your questions, and showing you why University of the Sciences' Graduate PA Studies students are proven everywhere

Sincerely, 

USciences Admission Committee

1 minute ago, sayNOtoNP said:

The admission committee of University of the Sciences' Graduate Physician Assistant Studies Program at Samson College has completed a preliminary review of your application.  I am delighted to inform you that you have been selected as one of the few candidates invited to interview with the Admissions Committee.

We will be offering both in-person and virtual interview days to best accommodate interviewees for the 2021-2022 application cycle. We highly recommend that those that reside within 3 hours of USciences attend the in-person interview day as it provides the best opportunity to tour campus and interact with faculty and students. The Zoom interview session will follow a similar format and you will still have the ability to chat with current students, faculty and have your questions answered. Please select a date and time for your interview:

On behalf of the entire University, I congratulate you on your invitation to interview. A confirmation email will be sent with additional information.

We look forward to meeting you, answering your questions, and showing you why University of the Sciences' Graduate PA Studies students are proven everywhere

Sincerely, 

Congratulations!

1 hour ago, sayNOtoNP said:

Sincerely, 

When did you apply?