Jump to content

2021-2022 Applicants Class of 2024


Recommended Posts

On 7/6/2021 at 6:42 PM, mmjpa said:

I also submitted mine 6/15, submitted my GRE 6/3 and it still says it was not received. Sounds like we're all in the same boat here! All we can do is wait I guess. I sent my transcripts again directly to the address listed on the portal because I was getting concerned. Let us know if anyone starts to get updates on their portal! 

Hey!  On the supplemental checklist it says: CASPA Service Application - Fort Lauderdale. Where do we pay this service application fee? I thought we only had to pay the $50.  Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/23/2021 at 11:36 PM, ChristineLF said:

Same, I emailed them and they said: 

"All official transcripts get sent to CASPA"

So I just left it. I submitted my supplemental 6/21 and I looked at the checklist and nothing was "Received" yet, only the fee. I already submitted my CASPA application 2 weeks ago and it said "Not received" so I believe they just have a delay in updating the system. I'm going to give them a few more days, and will call them if there's no change.

 

Hey, did they ever update your supplemental changing "not received" to "received" ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Jul92 said:

Did you end up sending transcripts also to NSU or just CASPA? 

I called their admissions office last week and they said they'll receive transcripts once CASPA syncs over with their system. They should call you to confirm when this happens and that should push you through to the application review stage.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/13/2021 at 2:37 AM, Jul92 said:

Hey, did they ever update your supplemental changing "not received" to "received" ?

Yes! I think it took at least 2 weeks, they will give you a call saying they've received everything and that your app is ready for review!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The only thing that is shown as received in the portal is my supplemental application. How long did it take for you guys to have your other items (letters, transcripts, scores, and CASPA application) be marked as received?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, na792 said:

The only thing that is shown as received in the portal is my supplemental application. How long did it take for you guys to have your other items (letters, transcripts, scores, and CASPA application) be marked as received?

I submitted my supplemental on 6/29 and my CASPA, letters, GRE scores were received on 7/14. This was also in the same email that said my application is under review. My transcripts still say “not received”, but the email said that’s to be expected since everything still needs to be synced over. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/17/2021 at 1:43 PM, islandgirl515 said:

Does anyone know if they will accept AP credit if it appears on your college transcript for non-science prereqs? I've reached out via "contact us" on the website, but have yet to hear a response.

Yes, I believe so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi everyone, after reading through these posts I'm even more confused now. I submitted my app for nova ft laud on May 20th through caspa and was verified may 21. I emailed the school about the supplemental app and they assured me it would come by email soon (i emailed around june 20th a month after) and still nothing. I then emailed again in July and they told me they would still email me the supplemental and some things are just delayed but she added the link to the email. I opened the link and only see anesthesiology assistant in the options to choose from. I'm so confused and made it a point to submit early and now im already two months behind and still wont be reviewed until a supplemental is received..has this happened to anyone else?

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/20/2021 at 12:53 AM, Jul92 said:

It says received now, but still is missing the official transcripts!

Yeah, mine still says official transcripts is missing, but I got a call from NSU saying they got everything needed and is under review. Per the website, I remember it saying only if you are accepted you need to send official transcripts to them, so I'm not worrying about it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ChristineLF said:

Yeah, mine still says official transcripts is missing, but I got a call from NSU saying they got everything needed and is under review. Per the website, I remember it saying only if you are accepted you need to send official transcripts to them, so I'm not worrying about it.

Aw Ok!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, gabmar said:

Is anyone still waiting for Nova's supplemental application? I was verified around July 22nd and haven't received any emails from them and just want to see if anyone else has this same issue.

Good luck everyone!
 

I submitted on May 6th and was verified May 7th and didn't received it from all campuses until June 26th. Not sure if it's because I was too early, or if it just takes a long time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hello333 said:

I submitted on May 6th and was verified May 7th and didn't received it from all campuses until June 26th. Not sure if it's because I was too early, or if it just takes a long time. 

Thank you!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/24/2021 at 2:41 AM, danii97 said:

admissions

 

On 6/23/2021 at 11:36 PM, ChristineLF said:

Same, I emailed them and they said: 

"All official transcripts get sent to CASPA"

So I just left it. I submitted my supplemental 6/21 and I looked at the checklist and nothing was "Received" yet, only the fee. I already submitted my CASPA application 2 weeks ago and it said "Not received" so I believe they just have a delay in updating the system. I'm going to give them a few more days, and will call them if there's no change.

 

Did your supplemental ever update to "transcripts received" or "complete" without sending your transcripts again?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Did anyone just receive another email similar to the one previously sent out confirming receipt of CASPA, but this time with the 2 essay questions included? It is confusing me because I already submitted my CASPA and supplemental application along with receiving the confirmation voice call over a month ago.

Edited by na792
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, luuulu said:

Did anyone else supplemental look like this when they first submitted it? I already submitted my caspa a while ago..

Screenshot (21).png

Hey! Give it a few days/a week to sync. I don't know why their system takes so long. Everything on mine now says "received" except my official transcripts which apparently everyone else is experiencing but I still received an email from them that I am under review regardless. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, gabmar said:

Hey! Give it a few days/a week to sync. I don't know why their system takes so long. Everything on mine now says "received" except my official transcripts which apparently everyone else is experiencing but I still received an email from them that I am under review regardless. 

Same!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More