Application cycle 2021-2022 (ON CAMPUS)

I was also rejected today from my 10/29 interview, wasn’t surprised as I def felt not great after the interviews.

It’s ok as I was accepted to my first choice last week, so now I won’t be second guessing my gut feeling! I guess the saying everything happens for a reason is true!! 

congrats to those accepted and good luck to those waiting to hear! Everyone will find the place they are meant to go! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DEPA21 said:

I was also rejected today from my 10/29 interview, wasn’t surprised as I def felt not great after the interviews.

It’s ok as I was accepted to my first choice last week, so now I won’t be second guessing my gut feeling! I guess the saying everything happens for a reason is true!! 

congrats to those accepted and good luck to those waiting to hear! Everyone will find the place they are meant to go! 

Same thing for me! I interviewed 9/30. I really believe that my decision is so much clearer now! Congrats to all who got accepted. This program is phenomenal!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/10/2021 at 10:07 PM, Kyrin said:

Not sure if they'll be making an official one, but I went ahead and started one in case people wanted to discuss anything early. Just search this up on facebook and you'll find it!

image.thumb.png.78ab120224a223206efac8d5320d60db.png

Congratulations to all who have accepted their offers! I am a graduate of this program, and just wanted to swing by to reminisce those good old days when I was applying to PA schools. 

Just FYI, the program will create an official FB group when the class is finalized. The group will include the Class of 2023 and Class of 2024. It will be a good idea to create a GroupMe group to communicate with you classmates. Wishing you all the best in your studies! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/25/2022 at 3:03 PM, NewPAS2019 said:

Congratulations to all who have accepted their offers! I am a graduate of this program, and just wanted to swing by to reminisce those good old days when I was applying to PA schools. 

Just FYI, the program will create an official FB group when the class is finalized. The group will include the Class of 2023 and Class of 2024. It will be a good idea to create a GroupMe group to communicate with you classmates. Wishing you all the best in your studies! 

Thanks for the tip!

Do you mind if I PM you for advice?

On 1/25/2022 at 3:03 PM, NewPAS2019 said:

Here’s the GroupMe for anyone wondering! You're invited to my new group 'Yale PA Class of 2024' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/83430507/9QMy4BWv

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...