Application Cycle 2021-2022

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @AlmostPAAsh! I will be interviewing on Friday as well!  I am so excited and sincerely grateful for this opportunity to interview.  I saw on the website that the interview is comprised of 4 sections: 1n individual interview, group activity, writing sample, and video biography.  I think we will be asked to record a video of ourselves and submit it via email.  I also was wondering about the Group Activity and what to expect/prepare for since the interview is over Zoom.  Do you know what to expect for this?

Wishing you the best of luck on Friday!!

6 hours ago, TAIsbell said:

Hi @AlmostPAAsh! I will be interviewing on Friday as well!  I am so excited and sincerely grateful for this opportunity to interview.  I saw on the website that the interview is comprised of 4 sections: 1n individual interview, group activity, writing sample, and video biography.  I think we will be asked to record a video of ourselves and submit it via email.  I also was wondering about the Group Activity and what to expect/prepare for since the interview is over Zoom.  Do you know what to expect for this?

Wishing you the best of luck on Friday!!

Hi there, nice to meet you! 🙂 Congrats on your interview! It looks like they sent out a schedule today. I think they might have done 2 writing activities instead of the biography? Not sure! But the group activity hopefully is more of a team building exercise or problem we have to solve together instead of like a group interview! I am sure it will be more team building. I have been prepping lots but it is still hard not to be nervous! What team are you on? I think I am on team red. Hopefully we will be on the same group activity! 

On 7/5/2021 at 12:55 PM, ceramous said:

Hello! I have an upcoming interview on July 15th. Has anyone completed the interview process and have any tips on how to prepare. It sounds like there will be a group activity as well as an individual interview.

The CMU staff was super awesome and welcoming! The group activity was relaxing and fun so just be yourself and engage with your team! And the writing sample is pretty straight forward if you prepped. You just have to type fast! Definitely look into Savannah Perry's book! It helped a lot. Best of luck in your interview, congrats!! 🙂

• Like 1

23 hours ago, georgiaclair said:

Who else from the 6/25 interview date received an acceptance? I am so grateful that I was offered a seat this past Friday. It was a long road to reach this point-- it feels surreal! I would love to connect with others that are committing to CMU.

Congratulations on your acceptance to the program! I have an interview this Thursday. Do you have any recommendations and/or tips for the interview?  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/23/2021 at 5:24 PM, AlmostPAAsh said:

Hi there, nice to meet you! 🙂 Congrats on your interview! It looks like they sent out a schedule today. I think they might have done 2 writing activities instead of the biography? Not sure! But the group activity hopefully is more of a team building exercise or problem we have to solve together instead of like a group interview! I am sure it will be more team building. I have been prepping lots but it is still hard not to be nervous! What team are you on? I think I am on team red. Hopefully we will be on the same group activity! 

Hello! I have an interview coming up… where on the website are you seeing the breakdown of the interview process? Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...