2021 - 2022 application cycle

On 8/19/2021 at 3:58 AM, JIprepa said:

Hello all,

Waitlisted for an interview back in July! Has anyone learned when we may be pulled from the waitlist (or has anyone been offered an interview from the waitlist yet?)

During my interview one of the students on the panel was brought off the waitlist. She was interviewed FOR the waitlist in November and was then brought off the waitlist shortly after for a full acceptance into the program. So that should give you some perspective possibly. 

On 8/23/2021 at 1:00 PM, Alissab said:

Waitlisted for an interview (Fingers crossed for an offer!) Has anyone that has been waitlisted for interviews been contacted yet?

I interviewed on 8/16 and one of the students on the panel was actually waitlisted for an interview initially. She was asked to interview in November when the program started in January. Obviously everyone is different but that was her experience. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know what the odds/past trends are of getting pulled off the waitlist this close to the start of the program? I was notified that I am high on the waitlist and am not sure if i should be truly preparing for an acceptance. I feel like due to how close it is to the program starting, that most people have already started making arrangements to move and likely won’t give up their seat with a month left. Any thoughts?

FOLLOW UP: 12/14 

I guess very likely as I received acceptance today!! I am so excited to meet everyone! 

Edited by AMSousa