2021 - 2022 application cycle

On 7/23/2021 at 10:31 AM, prepalife112 said:

I am interviewing on 8/2, does anyone who already interview know the format and what we should focus on when prepping? Thank you! 

We are not able to share information about the interview, but you should prepare as you would for any other! You will receive information about the specifics beforehand. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, alexliberti said:

Accepted! Admissions decisions from the 7/12 interview came late last night for everyone who was worrying (me included). I guess they are emailing everyone - no calls for acceptance. Good luck guys!

Congrats!! I got the email that I am on the waitlist

• Upvote 1

Hi! I am attending the 8/2 interview, and after emailing admissions they said that they would be sending out more information closer to the interview, has anyone received anything yet? Or those who have interviewed, how close to your interview did you receive information? My email got a bug so I want to make sure I did not miss anything. Thanks 🙂 and good luck to all! 

On 7/28/2021 at 6:00 AM, alexliberti said:

Accepted! Admissions decisions from the 7/12 interview came late last night for everyone who was worrying (me included). I guess they are emailing everyone - no calls for acceptance. Good luck guys!

Congrats! I was also accepted after the 7/12 interview!

• 2 weeks later...