Touro College, Middletown Campus 2021-2022

I just got accepted today! I am in shock. I am also interested in housing because I am not from the area. I know that in the interview they mentioned about limited housing on campus. I'm not sure if it's cheaper if we find an apartment and be roommates.  I don't have facebook though. I am excited to meet you guys! Congrats everyone 🙂 

• Like 1

Hi all,

Just got an email that said: 

"We are pleased to inform you that your completed application for admissions to the Middletown Physician Assistant program has advanced to the PA Admissions Committee for formal review.

You will be contacted of any changes to your status as they become available. Our review process is ongoing and our interview process typically begins in the later part of the summer. All final decisions will be made by approximately December 1, 2021."

Can anyone share how long it took to get an interview invite after this email? 

TIA! 

19 hours ago, ftpa18 said:

Hi all,

Just got an email that said: 

"We are pleased to inform you that your completed application for admissions to the Middletown Physician Assistant program has advanced to the PA Admissions Committee for formal review.

You will be contacted of any changes to your status as they become available. Our review process is ongoing and our interview process typically begins in the later part of the summer. All final decisions will be made by approximately December 1, 2021."

Can anyone share how long it took to get an interview invite after this email? 

TIA! 

I got the first email 10/27 then interview invite 11/2, so less than a week. It’s getting close to 12/1 so I’m sure they’ll be cranking out the interviews. Not sure if that first email is a guarantee for an interview but you should hear back soon. 

• Like 1

How long after your interview did you get the acceptance/rejection/waitlist?

If it was an acceptance, was it via phone call/email/letter? 

For those who were accepted, are you worried about the accreditation-provisional status? Are you able to sit for the boards if the program is provisional or even on probation? 

Edited by ftpa18

• 3 weeks later...

If we haven't heard back after receiving this email at this point, should we still assume we're still being considered?

Thank you for applying to Touro College's Physician Assistant program located at our Middletown Campus. We wanted to personally let you know that your application has been verified by CASPA and received by the Office of Student Services.

The Office of Student Services will conduct a preliminary review and credit evaluation of your application. Should we need additional information, you will be contacted via the CASPA portal. Once complete, your application will be made available to the PA Admissions Committee for formal review.  Applicants are considered for interview on a competitive basis throughout the entire application cycle and all final decisions will be made no later than December 1, 2021.

We will keep you informed of any changes in the status of your application as they occur. We appreciate your patience throughout the admissions process.

If you should have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email us at enroll.health@touro.edu.

Sincerely,

The Office of Student Services
Touro College School of Health Sciences